Expand All |
Security Preference Overview
You can change your security settings; however you are not able to update your Security Preferences if the device is not registered.
Changing A Password
You can change your account password for desktop version of BankNow Treasury Services and the mobile banking app. The password is the same for both.
To change an account password:
- In the left navigation menu, click or tap Settings.
- In the Settings list, click or tap Security Preferences. The Security Preferences page appears.
- Click or tap Change Password. The Change Password page appears.
- Enter your existing password in the Old Password field.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click or tap Change Password to submit the change.
Note: You are unable to use a similar or previous password.
Changing Secure Delivery Contact Information