Edit A Report
>Edit a report to change its name, schedule, accounts, and file format. Changes take effect the next time the report is scheduled to run.
To Edit a Report
- In the left navigation, click or tap Reporting then select your report from the drop down list. Once you select your report the Reports page appears.
- For standard transactions and systems reports, click or tap Information Reporting
- Click or tap the edit icon () located on the right side of the desired Report. The report details appear.
- Make edits to any of the fields shown:
- Report Name
- File Format
- (Optional Accounts
- Date Range
- Transaction Type
- Click or tap one of the following:
- Run Now to immediately run the report. A Report Run page appears confirming the report is now available
- Save to save the report. The Report Scheduled page appears confirming that the report was scheduled.
- Cancel to cancel the report request.
- Click or tap OK on the confirmation page. The Reports page appears with the newly scheduled report.
- When the report appears, click or tap the File Format icon to see the report. For large reports, an "In Progress" message will appear while the report is being generated.