Expand All |
Secure message provide a way for you to communicate with Client Support.
Messages within Online Banking and the Mobile Banking App are not used to communicate with any outside 3rd party.
You will receive an alert when you receive a secure message from your preferred delivery method. See "Alerts" for more information.
Below is a view of the Messages page.
Reading A Secure Message
When you have unread messages, the number of unread messages appears on the Messages Menu.
In the Inbox, unread messages include a red triangle in the top left corner. The message and all replies are grouped in a conversation called a thread.
To Read a Secure Message
- In the left navigation menu, click or tap the Messages option. The message page appears.
- Then click or tap on the message you want to read. The original message and all related replies appear.
- (Optional) To save a message, click or tap “This message should never expire".
Note: All secure messages will expire 6 months from origination, unless you click or tap the “This message should never expire” checkbox.
You can create a secure message in BankNow Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
Creating A Secure Message
- In the left navigation menu, click or tap Messages, the message page appears.
- Click or tap New Conversation, and the new message window appears.
- Then, click or tap the field Select Recipient in the With drop down list to send the message on a specific service.
- In the Subject field enter the subject of the email.
- In the Message field enter your message.
- (Optional) You have the option to attached a file by clicking the attach file icon.
In the Open dialog box, would select a file to attach to the message and click Open. Maximum file size is 4 MB. (Files cannot be attached from the mobile app.)f
- When the message is complete, click or tap Send. The Message Sent confirmation appears and the new message appears in the Message page.
For the best video quality, click on the HD button next to the volume control. Select the 720p video or the highest quality video available.
You can reply to a secure message in BankNow Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
Replying To A Secure Message
After you have read the secure messages in a message thread, you can delete the thread and all of the messages in it.
You can delete a single thread, multiple threads, or all threads.
Caution: When a thread is deleted, the system permanently deletes it. You must be sure the information is not needed before the message is deleted.
Deleting A Secure Message